Saturday 20 March 2021

'In the depths of my heart'


‘In the depths of my heart’-William Butler Yeats

 

A spirit beautiful and bright

 

‘Love comes and touches you’-Carl Sandburg

 

The elegance of love

 

By the sounding sea

It will always be

 

Sat on the sands

Our only plans

Is a dip in the sea

And an ice lolly!

 

To ride on a wave

Climb into a cave

And sunbathe!

 

‘To see the peach-bloom

In evening skies’-Coventry Patmore

 

A life on the waves

The surfing craze

 

Would your heart pour?

If I didn’t get back my core?

Would your heart pour?

If someone threw me to the floor?

Would your heart pour?

 

Would your heart pour?

If I was called out to war?

 

Would your heart pour?

Would your heart pour?

Would you want more?

 

I’m walking on the beach

Looking for seashells to keep

 

Flowers at the doorstep

Couldn’t be more perfect

A kiss on the neck

 

A Himalayan trek

And a honey bed

 

Life in the hands of the eternal

The unique one

 

‘A heart ache

An earthquake

It divides the earth into two

I fall in the crack’-Emilia Crusoe


Delightful land

 

‘The lights of the city

Seen through a moving car

Seemed like fairies dancing

In the night sky’-Emilia Crusoe

 

‘You are my weakness

And you are my strength

You are my thirst

And you are my quench’-Shah Asad Rivi

 

Power of expression

The companion

The soulmate

 

The source of strength

A path of purpose

 

A life without sparkles

Please lead me out of the darkness

Please be heartful

They won’t be able to top us!

 

The weight loss journey

 

The melody of you

Everything you do

Your heart is true

Your eyes,a blue hue


No comments:

Post a Comment