Saturday 20 March 2021

'You are the ember'

 

‘You are the ember’-Shah Asad Rizvi

 

‘You are tender affection

You are titanium strength’-Shah Asad Rizvi

 

‘You are the path

You are the sign

You are the journey

You are the guide’-Shah Asad Rizvi

 

A sweet magical lullaby

 

‘Eyes are like moonbeams

Eyes are celestial and divine’-Shah Asad Rizvi

 

To be rid of this fear

And wakeup without a tear

I pray God can hear

I pray he’ll makes things clear

 

Precious time

Precious rhyme

The life of a child

Developing the mind

 

‘Your faith

Your strength

Your will to live’-J.S.Brown

 

Feeling like a dead battery inside

I didn’t get the beauty prize

I can’t believe my size

I want to be awake for every sunrise

I want to meet someone that is wise

And listens to my cries

 

Better,smarter,kinder,softer,prettier

I look through the magazine

It is my dream that we all have higher self-esteem

 

A sweet undress

I feel so blessed

Thinking of you

I sit here at my computer desk

 

Last night

The act of completion

Making love

By the fire and its burning wood

On a sheepskin rug

 

Silent as an Owl

I’ve travelled so many miles

I’ve made so many smiles

Out in the wild

Silent as an Owl

 

We are a valley of seeds


Looking at George

Surrounded by the light of star

Our little one playing with his car

I keep trying to teach him to say Lisa!

Sing a verse of twinkle,twinkle and Baa Baa!

 

‘Out of my heart and into your soul’-Skea Meas

 

Song and show

 

‘Valentines forever and ever

My sweet heart from now until forever’-Anon

 

If you’re still go the blues

And it’s all bad news

You can win,you don’t have to lose

You will find your muse

 

COVID 19

What a bad dream

Thank God we now have a vaccine

Hands,face,space

Let’s work as a team

 

Language of love

 

Valentine

 

When I am with you

You make me smile

You give me your hand and help me climb

The stars are aligned

You are sweet and kind

 

That bird in the garden is a sign

It feels like Once Upon a Time

I am writing you this silly rhyme

 

Here is a rose for your love

You are a magical dove

Here is a card and a teddy bear

What would you like me to wear?

In this romantic air

Kiss me ,kiss me there

 

Put your fingers through my hair

Whisper somethings in my ear


No comments:

Post a Comment