Saturday 20 March 2021

Serving ice cream

 

Serving ice cream

A tender smile with lots of sprinkles!

 

Acorn kids with Autism

 

To comfort them

Put no pressure on them

 

Patience,prompting,listening

Teaching,watching,waiting

Cooking,cleaning,bathing,caring

Protecting from self-harm

Toileting,medication,creams,laundry

Going for walks and drives

 

ABOVE ALL KINDNESS

 

Hear my prayer of love

Please send me someone

Like you sent a dove

I look for you above

 

Collecting crystals

Walking down a soft forest path

 

A pillowy softness


Activating my heart

 

‘The stardust in my eyes and the glitter in my hair’-Gila Nehemia

 

‘Arousing from reverie’-Gila Nehemia

 

We rise together

A million kisses

The precious earth

 

My rock

My freedom

My hope

 

Trusting my soul defiantly

 

Clouds like waves undulating in the sky

 

‘Mental illness is like a cancer of the mind’-David Walker

 

‘Stood in the shadows’-David Walker

 

Harvest of goodness

Simple and sweet

 

The storms we weather

 

‘Butterflies and teddy bears’-David Walker

 

I am your baby


No comments:

Post a Comment