Saturday 20 March 2021

Forever moment

 

Forever moment

Making a snowman as a child

 

Mysterious by night

An Owl in flight In starlight

 

‘So beautiful,so perfect,and so right’-Amy Sue Adams

 

‘Wave by wave

Touch by touch

Look by look,

Smile by smile’-Amy Sue Adams

 

My pillows,my blanket I thank God

 

‘A vehicle for Christ

A vessel for love

A vision for humanity’-Any Sue Adams

 

The room filled with sensual

 

I watch you in wonder

Taking your first steps

It was a day in Summer

In a summer dress

 

The right path

So I can belong

 

‘My love is in the air’-Sean Haughton


‘A breath of fresh air’-Sean Haughton


‘The pain is in full bloom’-Sean Haughton

 

‘A human heart with love

Is like a fish without water

And a bird without the sky’-Eniola Olaosebikan

 

‘The soft songs of the birds’-Eniola Olaosebikan

 

To that of a dove

To your love

 

‘A river of optimism flows’-Hunar

 

Give me a kiss

The lands of amethyst

Find out what makes me tick

Look after me when I’m sick

Help me build my life,

Brick by brick

 

Going in for adventures

Finding someone strong and tender

Going on a pub bender!

 

Full of hope and lavender

 

I wonder about the seasons,the tides,the moon

I wonder


Dreamy little one

 

You make my heart grow

I want to follow

Today,tomorrow

 

The monsters and the shadows

Are they under my bed?

 

‘The moment,the Present,The gift’-Anon

 

A little love

Do some good

 

Hopeless,helpless,defeated

If he ever cheated

 

‘The gorgeous puzzle of life’-Anon

 

‘My prayer,my poem,my plea’-Amy Sue Adams

 

Danced in a dream of a golden morning

The yellow corn

Tastes good in the warm

 

‘Freshness,fairness,fullness,fineness,

Freeness love lures life on-‘Thomas Hardy

 

‘Lust in its golden hour’-Charly Cox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment