Saturday 20 March 2021

'Claw our way into a hope'

 

‘Claw our way into a hope’-Charly Cox

 

I swallow,and swallow and swallow

Pills today,

Pills tomorrow

 

Singing songs out into the blue

 

I just feel grief

 

Schizophrenia

Recovery and acceptance

 

Pallet of magic

 

My warm heart waiting

 

Before it all fades

 

When you’re been good all day

And then your demons make way

The children have a play

It’s a lovely day

 

Across the miles

Airplane smiles

The air hostess is running up and down the isles

With perfect hairstyles!

Looking at that sunrise

There’s purple fields

I order a drink and think of the beach

And who I will meet

 

So many flavours are on my mind

Let’s hope we have the greatest time

Come home with a tan

Singing the same song over and over

And doing the dance

 

Eyes sparkle,marvel in the waves

 

The children walked as light as peach petals

As the waves came in and settled

Their faces lit up like lanterns

Walking in the sands perfect patterns

 

Peach blooms in their eyes

Kites are flying in the sky

A beach ball passing by

 

I remember mum making us a boat

Blowing up our floats

And getting involved in water sports

 

Going on 2 mile walks to the ocean

Putting on some sun lotion

Then a bag of Fish and Chips

A cold beer for the adults to finish

 

Everyday I saw you

The stars, my heart would applaud you

I wanted to tell you

You were my first thought

I would dote on everything you said

From the minute I got out of bed

 

But you didn’t feel the same

When I looked outside

It always rained

 

I really want to have a child

To give a thousand kisses

And make them smile

To tickle tummy,to hear them say mummy

Give them toys to play with

Give them biscuits that taste of jam

Chocolate and yogart

 

Sing nursery rhymes and hold their hands

Especially if they like to climb!

 

‘The echoing green’-William Blake

 

My Angel-guarded bed

My Angel-guarded heart

 

Your prayers are in my head

A beating work of art

 

You make me feel protected

You make me feel unneglected

You and I are connected

 


No comments:

Post a Comment