Saturday 20 March 2021

'The golden mists are born'

 

‘The golden mists are born’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

‘The radiant frost’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

‘Two hearts,beating each to each’-Robert Browning

 

The evening moon

Shines into the bedroom

 

‘Love is heaven and heaven is love’-Anon

 

Pretty girl

Purple and pearl

 

And I weep

Left alone in a storm

 

‘Each time a woman stands up for herself

She stands up for all women’-Maya Angelou

 

Calm in your heart

You look at the arts

You look at the children

Licking jam tarts

 

Weakness and wounds

 

I love you with everything I am

Please understand

I just want you around


‘You are a psalm of life’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 

Loving,Healing,Touching

 

‘Real love never fades

It still burns like the sun

Although they are far away

Those memories go on and on’-John P Read

 

The natural way

 

I want to find my joy

I want to find my boy

 

I want to find my voice

I want to make that choice

 

I want to find my girls

I want to travel the world

 

I want to have a child

Make it laugh and make it smile

 

I want to drive a car

Take pictures of the stars

 

I want to find my dream home

Wake up to blue skies and live on

 

A perfect sunset

A beautiful concept (idea)

 

To undress and connect

 

Monday

 

Will it be sunny?

I’m still eating my ice cream sundae

Tomorrow it might be chocolate honey!

 

‘The root of your song’-Maya Angelou

 

To cherish,to admire

 

Will everything in my head go quiet?

I’m looking up high,high up

 

Anxiety and dietary blues

 

Mothers Day

 

Thankyou for putting the covers over me

Thankyou for all the cuddles and kisses and the stories

Thankyou for always being the first person that I see

For being there when I grazed my knee

And being host at our tea party

 

Thankyou for showing me how to make jam tarts

For pinning up my works of art


Thankyou for bringing me lot’s to drink

Teaching me to talk,to walk,to think

Thankyou for bringing me lot’s to eat

Warm in the cold

Cool in the heat

And thankyou for fixing my car seat

Putting my socks back on my feet

 

Thankyou for holding my hand

Building sandcastles in the sand

Thankyou for buying me ice cream

Smiling at me as I day dream

 

Thankyou for cooking the bacon

Doing all the baking

Sitting at the table to do some crayoning

 

Thankyou for always picking me up

Helping me when I got stuck

Thankyou for the cookies and milk at night

Kissing me good night

 

Thankyou for doing the washing

And making my bed

Thankyou for my little ted

Rubbing me when I hit my head

 

You have always been there

Putting me in my high chair

 

Thankyou for plasters

When I hurt my hand

Thankyou for taking us to see Nan

 

Thankyou for playing lot’s of games

For putting the plastic cover over

When it rained

And putting the fireguard up to

Protect me from the flames

 

Thankyou for singing nursery rhymes

You have given me the happiest times

You have taught me to be kind

 

When you washed my hair with baby shampoo

Made some bubbles,said I love you

When you made me a birthday cake

Got me an ice cream with a flake!

 

I remember bananas and angel delight

I remember flying my first kite!

Thankyou Mother,your eyes are so bright

Shall I stand by the wall to measure my height?!

 

Thankyou for my first bike

Making my shirts crisp white

Thankyou for playing with the play-doh

Watching when I put on a show

Thankyou for all the tickles and kissing me on the middle


You make me twinkle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment