Saturday 20 March 2021

There's Christmas sweets

 

There’s Christmas sweets,

It’s been four weeks

I need to get up on my feet

I still haven’t used my fit bit

But my eyes are lit

 

An audience of shining diamonds

My heart is found

That beautiful sound

 

I am a writer,a fighter

I want to understand

Was this God’s plan?

I want to throw a boomerang

 

Waves rise and fall

 

I want to meet him in a library

I want to meet him on a stormy sea

I want to meet him picking strawberries

I want to meet him,passionately

I want to meet him and kiss

To take a risk,hold me sweetly

 

‘You’re nothing short of my everything’-Ralph Brock

 

‘Take away love and out earth is a tomb’-Robert Burns

 

‘Lips to kiss

And mix our souls in mutual bliss’-Anon


‘Sweet hopes and heavenly fire ‘-Anon

 

‘Much more precious you’-Sir John Harrington

 

A swan or a dove?

 

Loyal flames

We have no time for games

We hold hands when it rains

 

You are a wish of my heart

 

‘A spirit in my feet’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

‘A wild flower lie’-John Clare

 

‘My song be like a flower’-Robert Bridges

 

A secret love

At your service

 

A wild flower lies at your grave

When I was a child and I cried

You told me to be brave

 

You held my hand when we crossed the road

I listened to every story you told

You used to take me out for some sweets

Help me put my shoes on my feet

Let me ride in the front seat


‘If you love me only in my dreams

Let me be asleep forever’-Anon

 

‘Harmony is pure love,for love is a concerto’-Lope devega

 

‘When melody and moonlight meet’-Elizabeth Acton

 

‘Come forth,sweet stars’-Sidney Lanier

 

To be admired

 

Him alone

Since I was born

All the others make me yawn

I feel warm,I feel at home

 

‘A touch and we combine’-Anon

 

My heart and more

An open door

On the dancefloor

 

O Boy of my dream

Making splashes in the stream

Looking for tadpoles

The water is shining

 

Holidays of sun and fire

At night we are sitting at a campfire

Love and desire

By day,the eye of the tiger

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment