Saturday 20 March 2021

The sapphire water

 The sapphire water

Moving up and down

I wish you were around

 

Stand in the light of sunrise

Everyday you are a surprise

I know why I waited

God is all wise

 

Rare friendship

There to talk everyday

And lift the clouds of grey

 

‘A smile today,a song tomorrow’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

They Glimmer

 

Your eyes

The stars

The lights on cars

Disco lights in clubs and bars

 

They Glimmer

 

The lights on boats

The sequins on your coat

The way you tell jokes

And sing those notes


Society

The social smile

 

Feeling accepted

Feeling perfected

Feeling elected

 

Beside the portal doors

We can talk to family and friends

Right across the shores

Do a virtual indoor class

And work on our core?

 

Do not break lockdown laws

Wear your masks,give the NHS an applause

 

The halo of my memory

I want to treat you perfectly

Harmony ,Heartily

 

Glories of the brain

Stories of fame

 

‘A smile of such delight

As brilliant and as bright’-John Keats

 

The way of friendship

I’ll write you a song

The way you welcomed me

And help me belong


The beautiful light

The beautiful mic

The beautiful fight

The beautiful bright

 

I want to excite you

Be the wind under your kite

Be the moon at twilight

 

Help her

Shelter her

Be her spice

 

‘When the music starts’

 

‘New York eyes’-Nikki Merriman


‘I am my own forever’-Nikki Merriman


‘The war of enough’-Nikki Merriman


‘Sends my heart to the moon’-Nikki Merriman


‘I am worth the truth’-Nikki Merriman

 

‘Every that I am

Everything I have been

And everything I will be

Begins and ends in your love’-Bible

 

‘I wish you knew

That you are everything beautiful

About this world’-Nikki Merriman

 


No comments:

Post a Comment