Saturday 20 March 2021

Galentine


Galentine

 

Let’s get in a bottle of wine

Do you remembering saying

‘That dress is mine’!

Now,I just want you to smile

 

‘Ladies celebrating ladies’-Leslie Knope

 

‘Some people go to priests

I go to poetry’-Virginia Woolfe


My friend is my understander

 

Valentine and you are not mine

I write you this letter as I pine

Waiting for a happier time

To see two magpies and get my sign

Sitting on the washing line

 

Please be kind and a little wild

Bring me a peace and be by my side

 

‘Wanting,waiting,wishing’-Lang Leav

 

Sure as the sun

Writing for the moon

 

Romantic,passionate love

To the sky above

To an open bud

The kind that makes you feel good

The smelling of burning wood

 

Vineyard of bliss

The perfect wine list

I make a wish

Waiting for a kiss

 

The Message birds

Travelling to Australia

For one cool wave

Gotta be brave

Find some gold in a cave

And a beautiful mermaid

 

Your arms,your hands

Walking on the sands

Tropical islands

 

Back at work

Please don’t make it hurt

 

A picture I love

A pool of tears flowing down the rock

A moment above

My heart is unlocked

 

Pancake Tuesday

Sugar and lemon or Ice cream heaven?!

 

When will the shops open?

I need to buy some clothes

I just spend my time,moping,hoping

Covid will come ‘to a close’

 

It would be great to go for a coffee

My hair is long and mopey!

 

I miss driving my car

Sitting back and watching the stars

With my sweetheart

 

I miss that feeling of freedom

Enjoying every season

Taking the top of the car ceiling

And then putting the heaters on when it’s freezing

 


No comments:

Post a Comment