Saturday 20 March 2021

I dont know how to stop crying

 

I don’t know how to stop crying

I’ve seen that girl you keep eyeing

I’ll be stood here admiring

Like the sun is shining

I can’t help enquiring

Who is she?

 

Does she have the key?

Does she climb a tree

And sing passionately?

I can set you free

I dream of you kissing me

 

With wishes for happiness

And no covid stress

 

A dream is powerful

A dream is hope

 

My sweet,sweet friend

I will smile until this ends


Red fields,red tears

Poppies come out every year

 

I carry love just for you

In every verse

I share this sonnet

This is my first

 

The olive branch and the dove

Every card is signed with love

A little magic from God above

 

Every morning you wake up

Always beautiful

You are luminal

 

Smile at me with the rising sun

I know that you are the one I finally won

 

‘Your love wraps me in peace’-Imran Islam

 

To see you rise and set

 

‘I’d see your heart

I’d read your heart

I’d hear your heart

I’d touch your heart

I’d stay in your heart

I’d feel pain of your heart

Can I love you though we’re apart’-Imram Islam


‘You have the sun

Give me a gleam

You have the moon

Give me a beam’-Imran Islam

 

A boat of joy

A bowl of lemons

 

The tenderness of a dairyman

Cadburys Milk Tray!

 

We danced to a little night music

Thanks to cupid

 

‘The permanent stars are in the sky’-Anon

 

The energy,the vibe

Please send me good vibes

Please don’t send me knives

Please don’t tell me lies

 

Waves of bliss on my lips

The undoing of my zip

 

‘Then I shall shine

Glow,

Beam,

Radiate’-Any Sue Adams

 

Clarity and creation


‘So beautiful,so perfect,and so right’-Amy Sue Adams

 

‘Wave by wave

No comments:

Post a Comment