Tuesday 6 December 2022

A magical rose

 A magical rose


The conker people


They chatter in the trees

With the falling leaves

They worship pinecones used to make

Christmas reeves


Pond-jewels

Water-lilies


The fudge people

The smell is coming from the kitchen

It is bewitching 

Totally enriching


Good

Fudge 

Pud


Presentable

I really wish I looked better

Instead of hiding under a sweater

That I could 'eat clean' forever


Hot nights

The author writes

Kissing under flashing lights


He looked into my eyes

Stopped my cries

Gave me a new life


Feeling 

Victorious,

Glorious 


He kissed me

Whisked me off my feet

Woke me up from a long sleep


A son,a daughter dearly

Would be a blessing really


Childhood hopes

Magical capes and luxury coats

Telling jokes and building boats out of sand

Jumping up and down to your favourite band


Dirt alone

He left me on my own

Crying at New Year

He made it perfectly clear


Lace wingsBonfire high

Colours fill my eyes

The beautiful sky

And a good guy


A knit of identity 

Finding yourself in Fashion


Gorgeous clouds of the sunset

Do you remember when we met?

Talked over the internet

Back then their wasnt too much regret


House of make believe

Especially on Christmas Eve


I dip my toe in the waves of a verse

Waiting to meet my first


Cool and naked together

Tickling you with a feather

Inside,out of the cold weather

Eyes on each other forever


The birth of water

They keep looking on Mars

I wish I was well enough

To drive a car


Grandma

My crystal in the sky

When you died

I saw your face a thousand times


Some glow in the dark

Some take away your heart

Some sing like a lark

Some take you for walks on the park


Marriage 

The light on the land

Here is my hand

Dance with me to the wedding band


Single at Christmas 

My only wish is

Happiness and kisses


Single at New Year

My only fear is

Being in tears


The taste,the kingdom

England!!


A trance of a kiss

A trance of bliss

Is what I miss


Beautiful work

An Art Gallery

Here come the calvary 

With morality and musicality

No comments:

Post a Comment