Tuesday 6 December 2022

My Colours sparkle on

My colours sparkle on

I have survived ,Im still young

I'm gonna find another place to belong

Say it all in song


I am fun and I wanna travel

Until I dont feel numb

So I'm moving on and staying strong

Can you see my lungs?


Someone will save you from your dungeon 


Words becoming therapy

The way that you hurt me


You took my beat,my energy

It's why I write so expressively 

The way that you undressed me


You are my escape

The theatre

The movies

Your kiss,I wait


'Tearful years turned into beautiful streams'-Nic Loves


Lover or destroyer?

The prosecutor or my lawyer?

Are you my employer?


Floating alone


Jack has died and 

I have to go on

There's a boat,there's a way home


Painful silence 

The longest nobody has spoke

Maybe I shoud break the ice

With a few notes?


The feeling of your hands in mine

Nobody notices the time

Your eys are so kind

Like sunlight


As if something thats meant to be there

Is missing 

Kissing,listening 

Wishing the best for each other

No other lovers


Innocent spark

Holding hands at the Bonfire on the park

Smiling in the dark


'She wanted to be taught

to love who she was,rather that taught how to hide it'-Alaska Lane


No ones ever fought for me

Put me first,set me free

Help me see all the beauty


Your a gift

Your a kiss

Somebody on my A list


I pray will you bring me bliss

Dont turn out to be a twist


You bring me contentment 

Not resentment

The best present 

An anti-depressant 


You are my enchantment


The touch of a lover

A hug from your sister and brother

Advise from your father and mother


Winning your heart

Your the courage I needed


Tempest in your head

Feels like going to the dentist

Or trying to climb Everest

Or given a life sentence

You go to bed and it feels like a battle

Where is my apple?


The man that lives in my head,said

I wouldn't be loved

I woudn't be wed

My writing wouldn't be read


Magic in the trees

When the voice inside you sings

I wanna find my true home

Where my life can begin

When magic in the skies,reflects into your eyes


Mystery and masks


Billions of people

Billions of dreams

Light up like lamp posts in a city


A flower fierce

Beautiful and strong

Growing into the tallest flower

We knew it all along


Magic in thr night sky

We looked at each other

We knew why

Even when their were clouds,we didnt say goodbye



No comments:

Post a Comment