Tuesday 6 December 2022

Sweet it is

Sweet it is 

Life,love


A weep it is

When you don't know where to look


Christmas Business

Festive silliness


I gonna wear a sparkly jumper

Wear new make-up and look younger


I wanna buy some chocolate coins

I'm keeping an eye on the toys


I wanna feel Christmassy

I want to decorate my tree


I wanna put the lights up

I want a hot chocolate from Starbucks!


I wanna go to Christmas markets

I just hope it isnt arctic!


I wanna go for a famly meal

Its an ideal


Writing is therapeutc 

So is music

The sound of a acoustic


Time to rest and heal


What I liked as a 10 year old


Sweet shops and songs

Bible stories and psalms

Playing hop scotch 

Picking my nose and eating snot!!


First in the spring 


A daffodil on the windowsil

And rabbit hill

Watching a windmill


Greater because of it

All the pain


I hope



No comments:

Post a Comment