Tuesday 6 December 2022

The forever sleep

 The forever sleep

I think of peacefulness

I dont want to sit at a desk


Lonely and deserted

I couldn't really word it


Recognition

Someone to say

'You can write'


For you

For you baby


I wanna see you daily

I wanna love you greatly


A dream meeting


My Soul

The hole that you left in me 

Did you ever treasure me?

Did you play a role,then put me in the cold

Did you respect me?


My Trust,my bust

Like my favourite books


Sometimes,my heart rhymes

When I'm with you

I open the blinds let the light through


My heart cries

Money and lies

He calls me up but not for a sunrise


The bird flys when it is ready

I just wanna write a medly

Look good in a teddy

To sing,keep me warm with your kindling


I like looking after you

But its all about money and it makes me blue

Is your love true

Don't think I don't get the clues

But its you that i want to choose


The day we sway



No comments:

Post a Comment