Tuesday 6 December 2022

Museum of peace

Museum of peace and its histories


A raw harmony 

I can feel him charming me,

Kalming me


I look at you like piano keys

I want to give you everything


I feel like planet fire

Full of desire

I want to Inspire


Writing 

Reading 

Meaning


Capes and shapes (Childhood)


In loved my supergirl cape

I loved playing with shapes

I loved anything I could make


You break me 

You save me

I feel like you totally play me

Are you going to slay me?

Are you going to grey me?


Made up word 'Evercardo'


Wise and free

Like an Owl sitting in a tree

They know how to see


Charm in it 

Your lovely smile

You make me feel just fine!!


In the morning sun and sunlight of the afternoon

I wanna get a picture of 

The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco


I wanna go to Santa Monica beach

In bare feet

That chance meet




No comments:

Post a Comment