Tuesday 6 December 2022

Winter is cold

 Winter is cold

It has an icy echo

To have your hold


Roadmaps


Why do they make them so big?

It's like a Sunday newspaper 

You have no room to read!!


Beating,breathing 

My heart is no longer grieving 

I feel like a human being


Potential of tomorrow 

Someone might follow


Christmas catalogue


Wonderful,

Inspirational gifts

Working extra shifts

The eye glints

After eight mints


I wanna give you my attention

But I hate looking at my reflection


I wanna give you my affection

But I am afraid of rejection


Christmas


Bauble earrings

Tinsel trimmings


There's candy hanging on the tree

Children reaching up happily

You can have an Angel or Star up at the top

The fire is burning as we hang our socks


'You are you

Unique and true'-Mary Nevin-Crooks


'I see the signs

The butterflies

The feathers'-Mary Nevin-Crooks


'Angels alight'-Mary Nevin-Crooks


'Hug tighter

Love stronger

Kiss longer'-Mary Nevin Crooks


I prefer to support


Say that prayer

He is always there



No comments:

Post a Comment