Tuesday 6 December 2022

The changing skies

 The changing skies

I really want to travel

Sit around a fire and watch it crackle


A decent song

The song with a hook


I don't want nice

I want paradise

Flowers and light


Frankly alone

But I still stay warm

I just wanna find a permanent home


Water and light

You and me are alike


On my way to the moon!


Childrens book  Idea

'The Parrot and his Carrot'


Soft as a feather

Sleep forever

I fall asleep when our hands are clasped together 


Perfect sex

Lovy texts

You know how to make me wet


Sexual magnet

Totally attracted


You are my Northern Light

You are so so bright

Your so nice,so nice and polite

Let's glow in the night


Christmas is coming

There's Christmas songs I keep humming

I hate people grumbling 

Christmas is 'something' 

To be grateful for


Material culture?

I just want a lover

And I don't want people to suffer 


English class at school

Teaching and poetry

Cute lads sitting next to me


The stars speak to me

They make me see in the night 

They guide me into the light


Waiting for 

The radiant night

Christmas Eve

Angels in white


My hand reaches out


Some people knock over bottles

Leave empty shelves

We go on tidying like little elves!!

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment