Tuesday 6 December 2022

Moments of hope and light

Moments of hope and light

Boarding your flight 

A glass of something white and a little bite


One step closer to the sun and having fun!!


'When battle feels exhausting,put down your sword and rest.

Save your energy because the wars not over yet'-Becky Hemsley


On the waves

Adventures waiting

I love the beach

I wish I was painting


Inner fire

Power dressing

A girl with an attitude


'When life is hard and all the days are tough,

you have been,you are and you will be enough-Becky Hemsley


May I offer you an embrace

I want to remember,remember your face


Take a leap and fly

Into the blue sky

Up,up high

Meet the Angels and the choir


'Your sadness and smiles' -Anon


Dear Dreamer


I dream of sandy beaches

I dream of juicy peaches

I dream of catching big fishes

I dream of sweet,sweet kisses


I dream of pretty dresses

I dream of meeting new besties

I dream of my own pool

Swimmng under the moon


I dream of a cocktail

And a letter in the mail


A nightime cuddle

A baby bundle

A big deep puddle!

A little trouble!


Blowing bubbles

Little chuckles!


Teenage years

I would try and sleep it all away

College and the hatred 

The knife was double bladed

I wanted to create and have a best mate


Excitable fashion

Getting my class on

Wonderful new wool knits

Putting them in my basket!


You fill me with endorphins

Happy happy thoughts 

Smiling in the morning 

Every step I walk


'I love you

I need you

I need to feel you'-Anon


Loving and touching

A hotel booking

Sooo good looking!!


Harmonious chime

A glass of wine!

At a posh restuarant we dine,design


Each dreamy pose

I look at you as I massage 

Your feet and toes

You skin is soft like a rose


A bed of perfect 

Without you I have hardly slept

How can I forget?


Undressed 

Cradling you in my breasts 


Living ,remembering to eternity

That is what marriage should be

I see it clearly



No comments:

Post a Comment