Tuesday 6 December 2022

Dreams

 Dreams


A house,a car,a holiday

A kiss,a sway

A child to play

Don't let your dreams die away

You have much more to say

Dream of a secluded bay

Dream of more pay

Because one day,it will happen

You will hear the Angels clapping

You won't need to imagine


I hope to discover a remedy

Life feel's like its ending me

I wanna face the enemy

 It lives inside my memory


Such beauty 

Such grace

Wedding lace

Such a  waist


Limitless sparkle

The fashion world

Wearing dreamy dresses

When I was a girl

I even put my hair in curls


'Hair shimmering like crystals

Dancing in the air'-Anon


My true aim?

Light a flame

Free your pain

Find your lane


A simple touch

The union of a kiss

I really miss you

With your  plots and your twists


The joys of glancing eyes

True love never dies


I love your sweet talk and affection


Endearment of love

Kissing and holding a white dove


'Love document'-Anon


The Ice Age

Epoch of peace

(period of time in history or someones life)


A risk worth the adventure

A risk worth taking


God's love song

I walk past the church

I remember Matthew,Luke and John


'Faith is like a flower'-Lisa Daley


The wings of a dove

It's taking off

I love going on my holidays

Where the coffees good!!


Humour and humility

Survivability 

Expressivity 


Angels are by your side

Every stride

Every high tide

They are your guide


A romantic bike ride

Giving my your eyes

I felt good inside


Life's rain

A little bacon!


God's 'Umbrella of protection'-Lisa Daley


Healing rooms

Walking into a church

Walking into a childrens bedroom

Walking into a hotel

Walking into a spa


I like,I miss your hands



No comments:

Post a Comment