Tuesday 6 December 2022

That something

 That something

When he sings

I get goosebumps 

When I hear him

A perfect human being


I hope I will be seeing

I hope I will be believing

More,more of you

More of your truth

Call me your muse


What do I do now?

I think we had our last row

My instincts say we had our time

I'm hoping for a sign


You hurt me

You shocked me

You shared no intimacy

Or behaved chivalrously


Do you remember?

That crisp December?


Dreaming of that snowman adventure 

Snowfall so soft and tender

Writing that letter to Santa Claus

Listening to Band Aid sing of all the 

World wars


Hanging reeves on our doors

Giving that nativity a round of applause


Purple,pink and red baubles

Tinsel hung on all the walls


Wrapping up presents 

And signing our names on the tags

Hiding the presents in bin bags!!


Chocolates in reach on the tree

I hope your not lonely

Your turkey is big and glowing


Dream Tibet

La Snow Leopard 


The himalayas alone

It is cold and I'm on my own

Dreaming of a sheep or deer treat

Everest is my home


I blend into the landscape

You rarely see me on videotape

I live in high alpine areas

Where the air is thin


But the sights are Euphoria

They call me the ghost of the Mountians

I am quiet,I cannot roar

But I have thick grey and yellow-tinged fur


What animal am I?


People have real problems 

I dont want to moan

But Im walking alone

And givng my all


I'm looking into Space

I have a dream that I want to chase

I want to do it with grace

Find a pretty face


When will my mind return?

I really think that its my turn

Your respect is what I must earn

Before this candle has burned


No comments:

Post a Comment