Wednesday 5 October 2022

Snow covered houses

Snow covered houses

Frozen icy roads

Thick soup calories

Eating Uncle Joes


Sand on the hills

Finding a starfish thrill


Collecting pebbles and shells to put on the windowsil


Beauty in being alone

It's me time,so valuable

I feel like I have grown

I have savings now and ebooks on loan


I wanna meet someone

I just want to feel safe enough to fall in love

Look at sunsets

Look at stars

Look at rosebuds


'You are the beginning

You are sunlight'-Anon


A purple sky

A purple heart

I don't ever want to be apart

It's all about love and patience

I'm looking for illustrations

Please God be gracious

It's not about being famous


The right people stay


The right people stay in your life

The right people don't board that flight


The right people will kiss you goodnight

The right people will be your light


The full you,I love the full you

Even your trouble


But I need you to love me equally

Look at me dreamily

See me frequently

Treat me worthy


Intuition is a gift

Please don't ignore it!


Falling in love with the moon,

Bride and groom

Falling in love with the sunset

They connect


Halloween candy

Sweet and tangy

We are at the sweet shop 

What do you fancy?


The fashions of fabulous coats

Winter coats


Answers in stanzas


Crazy and hazy places

Hospital wards

Sing a song,tell a joke





No comments:

Post a Comment