Wednesday 5 October 2022

What about greatness?

 What about greatness?

I don't mean being famous

Or how people grade us

Im talking about being courageous 

On the path that life takes us


Love the people that pray us good will

Help us to climb the hill

Help us be individual 


Sleeping and breathing with you

Beaming and feeling it too

Dreaming with meaning 

Twirling not hurting 

Feeling the healing with you

Real and true


I know Im not designing space ships

Or taking part in the olympics

Im not leading an army in battle

Or ruling the country from my castle


Im not a doctor or lawyer or a goal scorer

I havent won an Oscar or won a medal for the crossbar


I just go to work

I know what Im worth

I do it with a smile


Birds of the air

We are flying together

Its perfect weather

You feel like treasure


A perfect undresser

Hands that are tender


Do you see the ocean dance?

Up and down,

Will we keep our balance?


A chance to write

Shine bright

The sunset

The stars at night


The sea breeze

Palm trees

Getaway of my dreams

The smell of suncreams


Travel

The Big Apple 

I wonder what will happen?


The streets of Manhattan 

I wonder,what is in Fashion?

Coffee is their passion

Madonna's singing about sheets 

that are satin


Everyone goes to imagine

Looking for cameras,shouting action

Having a ride on a horse and wagon


The wonderfulness of sundown

I watch from the 30th floor

Its time to have fun now

I look at you and adore


The tune of the tide

By my side

I watch the birds as they glide in the sky

Better than WIFI


Are you into sonnets?

And flying comets?

If you see a sunset,do you watch it?

Will you sing a pop hit to me?


I save

The sweetest for you

I sing my song for you


Today the sky is blue

I dream,I really do




No comments:

Post a Comment