Wednesday 5 October 2022

I appreciate nerds and words

I appreciate nerds and words

Being beautiful is showing care


Fireworks and brilliant skies

Your house in the sky


Am I pretty enough to miss?

I feel a little lovesick


A gorgeous soul

How do I get over the wall?


Before the knife came

Before the coffee burned

Before he played a game

Before him I quickly learned


Forever and Amen

And now I am alone again

I'll just pick up my pen

Maybe I'll travel to an island

Add a friend

Set a trend

It's not the end

I will mend


'Try the Spice

Fight the fight

Always be kind and polite'-Me


Why am I alone when it hurts so much

Why can't I write a song and win his heart and touch?


It's sickening

Thinking about him being with someone else

Dancing steps and romances

He didnt keep his promises

So why should I settle for less?


I'm so jealous

Some other person has his lips

Some other person is sailing ships

And taking trips

Why?Why am I alone?

Finding love feels impossible


The Library


Going to the library

It always surprises me

A fantastical story

Wisdom and poetry


I sup a cup of coffee

Sitting at the computer screen

Looking for a job and my next dream


The childrens books are so colourful

The drawings are so beautiful

I'n trying to write my own book

I just hope I don't get stuck


The library is so quiet and peaceful

It's the reason that I go

Fact or fiction,looking high and low


And when I open an old book

The smell is thrilling

I carefully touch

Maybe I'll meet my true love xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment