Wednesday 5 October 2022

Do you believe in me?

 Do you believe in me?

Thy sweet destiny

Is it going to happen

Will my dreams come true?

Will my writing charm?

My singing fill the room?


You water my heart with softness

Nice people 

A good night


Theres a difference between having someone

and having the right someone


Love is everything

If its there


Dream,Do,Stay true


Perfect health

Strength 

Love


I dont forget kind people


Simply Be Advert

The best thing you can wear afterall is confidence


Mental health dot


Good enough

Wasn't borm to a lullaby


A prayer of curls

Kind eyes


Glistening sex

Lights a lovely smile


Learning peacefulness


Today you are the special one


'I am not a species

I am a wonderful creation of God'-Mum


Romance and sunsets

My sweet chilli thing


Pushin along to a rhythm


I was an Angel with you


Hey babe,can you sleep?

I miss you,Im in deep

I long for you and I weep

I just want to speak


Tell me,I am your sweet love

God and everyone knows it above

I would give you every drop of my blood

I would give you every drop of my good

You can trust me

I wont pull the plug

I wanna hug and snug


I thought I was in luck

When I felt your touch

But then I found out you were hooking up

And then you started sucking up

I wish I didnt give a flying fuck

But,do you realise how much love you took?


You are my book on the beach

The sand in my feet

My escape for two weeks

Everything I seek


I wanna be in a music box

A ballerina twirling with blond locks

Playing a song until it stops


To wish her joy

Like a child with a toy

I hate people that destroy


Being famous 

Is it fatal?

Do I need to pray to the Angels?


Does marriage mean you have won the battle?

Does it dazzle?

Does the fire crackle?

Like dancing in your own castle?


Soulmate out there


I know you already,you know that I care

I cant wait for us to be together

Even in the toughest weather


Corn and sky

A summer sky

Watch how the birds fly



No comments:

Post a Comment