Wednesday 5 October 2022

Velvet tiger

Velvet tiger

He lay there beside her

Explained the writer

An allnighter


Spending all my money

Fucking other honey


The sweet twilight 

Im not alone tonight


The sun and the birds

The moon and the stars

Blessings in the air


The flowers,the trees

They really made me believe

I just want to sit and watch


'Dances with daffodils'-Anon


Up in the stars

Cocktail bars!


Walking in town

Feeling quite down

Where is love bound?

Where is love found?


'The twilight wave'-Anon


I wanna watch the ocean

Under the stars

I wanna hold you hand by

The fire sparks

Somebody singing and playing the guitar

Toasting marshmallows,

Smiling adventure


Everyone is beautiful

Your eyes are luminal

So so special


Tuneable


I wish I could re-live my youth

Worked a little more on my glutes

Fit into that blue suit


To educate your heart

I will teach you that piano part

I will take you to a gallery of fine art

To romance your heart

I will take you on a horse and cart


I dream of

A horse thats warm and fullof laughter


'Red sun waking'-Beatrice R.Gibbs


Basket of strawberries

Bright,bright berries

Wonder if their are any fairies?

I want to fill my belly!


Sunset gates

On our first date

I had a long wait


'In the sun's gold'-Adelaide Crapsey


'My bliss

My bless

My endless sea of tenderness'-Anon


Our patch of forever

Our first home together

Something to remember

Maybe another house member

A fire and its embers!!


Sacred,fated

I knew as soon as we dated

The moments you wish you were painted


Kissing under a waterfall of tenderness


The prayer my heart says

The love I want to convey

I wanna be with you everyday

Walk along the bay

Watch a little play


My inspiration

My destination


I need to hear your pulse


The clouds are coming in 

Im eating again

For you it beats

Please dont cheat

Or I will weep and turn to sleep

This vein is deep


What is true and deep love?

Hav you ever seen a flying dove?

Haave you ever felt more than enough?

You feel so much gratitude for the sky above


A old book shop

A smile on my face

And the smell!!


Loneliness worries my heart

Will I ever meet someone,

Get the lead part?


The earth in rotation

The planets in orbit


No comments:

Post a Comment