Wednesday 5 October 2022

The pure flame

The pure flame

In Gods name

Jesus Christ in all that pain


Did I catch your eye tonight?

Underneath the disco light?

Do you want to hold hands and look

To smile and to touch?


Do you want my body?

Do you think I'm a hotty?


Galaxy and glitter 

You're still my best kisser

I quietly whisper

I want to be a singer


The sound of your key in the house

Makes me smile,daddy's home at last

He has brought me a huge keyboard box

I truly,truly adore


Romance,Friendship,Family


When I watch Friends on the TV

I think of their big embrace

Helping each other in good faith


The smell of homebaked bread

The smell of freshly cut grass

The smell of burning wood


Have you seen?

'My garden flowering'?

Childrens book Idea


'Love of colour,different hues

Love of nature,super views'-Anon


Let there be good 

Let there be love


A friday friend

Someone to drink with on our own island

A glass of wine,a cocktail blend


'When music soars

My spirit soars'-Mary Hawkins


I gave him emotion and trust

But I dont think he believed in us

Why would he steal if he was real?

Am I ever going to heal?




No comments:

Post a Comment