Wednesday 5 October 2022

Illustration

Illustration

Creation

Adoration

Constellation

Exploration


Ice and Fire

It's you I desire

It's you I want to Inspire


Your like an Angel choir

Someone I surely admire

You are a surviver

It's the way I would describe ya

I want to look up higher and higher

A winner,a fighter

The early riser


Total concentration

Water of hydration

Spirtualization

A destination

Some decoration


I do the exercise

But I do not win the prize

So many tries and healthy buys

I need a guide


I won't let you perish

It's you that I cherish

I will send you a message

I need to express

You are my crest of my soul

(top of a Mountain)


Each year I get festive

It's quite obsessive

Decorations and gifts

Cards and spirits


Its you I miss

That Christmas kiss

This feels unfinished 


Every bauble on the tree

I wonder are you thinking of me?

Hanging tinsel on the wall

Is it me you want to call?


Success


I dream of success

Fitting into a dress

Fitting in jeans

Being part of a team

Not feeling like a mess


When people plan a night out

I am always left

It feels like a death


Why do they leave me alone?

I'm fat and I have voices

But I have love to show

Love and attention to make everyone glow


I need courage

I need to be included

I don't want to be wounded



No comments:

Post a Comment