Wednesday 5 October 2022

A wake up and a breakup

 A wake up and a break up

Did you really just take love?

You said the words but had no cares

When you left me alone

If only I had known


Crying in a hotel room

Alone and under the moon

I'm worth more than this

Like a tender kiss


The sex is magical

Like I'm in my own castle

There's a rainbow and a dazzle


Writing from the heart

I still want to go to New York


I'm listening to the piano


I hate it when they are shallow

And when their minds  are narrow

I know that I'm a star though

Just wish that they would follow


I'm looking for an Angel

To come and make the pain go

To come and wash the rain away

Tell me I am loved everyday


I'm looking for a rainbow

They can't even get a vein though

When I think about the hospital

I wonder,how was this possible?


Hearing voices constantly

It certainly wasn't blossom tea


I hope so 

Tommorrow,will be a rainbow

I'll be watched by an Angel

A smile will make the pain go


I hope so

There'll be some cuddles

Blowing bubbles

No more troubles


The gentle river

My quest to be slimmer

I can't eat so much for dinner!

I want to be winner


If I go to the gym

Sing a hymn

Will my life begin?




No comments:

Post a Comment