Wednesday 5 October 2022

Everything was a magical sea

Everything was a magical sea

For every door I had a magical key


Packed together like sugarsnap peas

Conkers falling from a tree


Brown,red,yellow leaves up to our knees

You can feel the breeze

Autumn dreams


History and bonds

History and songs


'I will not win this by sleeping

I will not win this by weeping'-Chris Pedeson


Begin to climb

It's your time

Don't worry if your in a line


Your lips on my neck

My lips on your pecs

Strong arms around my waist


You hold my face and embrace

You give me faith


The queens lace

The queen prays


Fuck em


If they give you problems

First they say I love you

Then you are forgotten


Even if you really want them

Remember they made you feel like nothing 

Just believe in love

Just believe in something


Fuck em


Wash your hair and put a frock on

Keep poppin,go dancing,go shopping


Fuck em


You have your dreams

You have your self-esteem

Like Whitney sings

'You are everything'


Fuck em


You are not a mug

Stand up for yourself

Don't let them take your trust


Know your worth

Please don't hurt


Poem on Snow


Snow glow

Where do you go?

You could be a snowdrop or an Angel

It's like the world,the snowy streets

Are covered in yogart

To be free like a young heart

The peace and purity

The sound of xylophones and Christmas melody


We are wearing warm jackets

In joy and jewellery

Greatness,

We are on our way to healing


It's like a new field of wonder

White snow is covering the autumn colour

White snow is covering a silent song

We bond,there are two sets of footprints

Would you protect me like castle walls?

My heart

My love

My soul?


The ice rink is frozen

But there is warmth and emotion


A kiss on my cheek,my heart,my feet

There's diamonds of frost

That look like a piece of art


Snowballs fly through the air

Laughter and silliness,

Being together


No comments:

Post a Comment