Wednesday 5 October 2022

Shimmering in early spring light

Shimmering in early spring light
They all made their way into church
All on a search 
Hoping it works

Does God listen?
Does he have wisdom?
Does he have vision?

'I am healed
I am whole
I am enough'-Anon

Ice cream creaters

I am a peach
Juicy and in reach
Let's have a date,walking the beach
Let's watch the ocean
Say something sweet

I think about you every night
Starbright 
At first light

Truly beautiful
Truthful and beautiful
Totally unusual
Humoral,excitable
And very humble

Our sensuality
'The enjoyment,expression,or pursuit of physical,especially'

Sexual pleasure
Love you forever

'Life can dazzle with its sensuality,
It's colour'-Anon

Have we replaced humanity with vanity?
When I look at magazines
Do they really fulfil my dreams?
No human stories
Just body worries,it seems

Wild and bold
Something to hold

A beautiful park
An early start
Looking at the flowers as we walk
Grabbing a coffee as we talk
The sun makes the pond water shine
The day is kind

He is pulling at my piano strings
I wanna give him everything
I wanna sing,I want to have wings
I'll be the princess,you be the king

No comments:

Post a Comment