Wednesday 5 October 2022

Comforting and creamy

Comforting and creamy

Custard and jam roly poly!


We are coming into Autumn

The days are gonna shorten

So take your dog out early and walk em!!


Am I gonna get anywhere?

Do I stand a prayer?

Will I write and sing forever?

Will I be happy?And go further?

Reach the top,be a creater?

Get my picture in the paper?


Will I walk on the beach?

Leave a legacy behind?


Am I smart enough?

Do I give enough love?

Im looking above


World to World


Travelling World to World

Will it ever happen?


Im dreaming of it

Just like I dream of Manhattan

Just like I dream of Fashion

Just like I imagine


Written by God


'You are my bliss of the heart

A kiss from Mozart'-Me


The say she walks in beauty

Like shes in a movie' -Me


I'd stand forever by the waves

If I lived nearby

Either in the daylight sun or

The stars at night


To write a rare song

Would be my honour

Something I can listen to

With my other


The poplars irony

No friends,I needed therapy

So much more inside of me




No comments:

Post a Comment