Wednesday 5 October 2022

Angel Hazel

 Angel Hazel


When will the pain go?

When will my flame show?

When will the wind blow my way?

When will he want me to stay?


Gratitude is important


Dreams and desires

Burning fires

Smiling but crying?

Do you want to Inspire?


I see forever in your eyes

From the morning sun until twilight

I see eternity when you rise

I get butterflies


Precious lips,delicious 

Strawberry lipbalm

Come taste this


Love is the greatest


Looking for a way to mend


I was born with a heart that feels everything

I was born with a heart that wants to sing


Im just waiting for my phone to ring

Im just waiting for my wings


I love you entirely

The way you desire me

I write about you in my diary

I found you,finally


You inspire me

You empower me

Ebony and Ivory


Without your touch

I dont smile so much

I cant forget about your looks

You are my hero

A billion bucks


A seductive glow

I wonder will he say hello

The sun is looking mellow


Where are the fairies reciding?

Where are the fairies hiding?

Do you think they hear me crying?

They call me pixie ears


'I kept looking

For the fire

For the light

For the warmth'-Barbara Gianquitto


In sync with my heart

Every piece of my heart


Every mouthful of dessert 

Every drink,

Everything you deserve


The magic of listening to each other


What love truly is

What love purely is


Love me truly purely


It's magic

Breath taking magic

Seeing the world

Finding your pearl


Melody of my heart

Just like Mozart


The gratitude rock

I hold it everyday


Going into the garden

Heart magic

Dew on the grass


Remembering the magic

Remember the tragic




No comments:

Post a Comment