Wednesday 5 October 2022

Letter to future boyfriend

 Letter to future Boyfriend


No time for dances?

Don't count on your chances

Don't count on getting in my panties!


I need romances

I need your glances


Wild purple

The lavender fields

The lavender heals

When I can't sleep at night

Sometimes it can get till twilight


I want our love to be

Unending and great


Australian sky

Unlimited sky

The Great Barrier Reef and the

Sweetness of peace


Clearwater

Better than going on internet explorer


The magic mystery 

That you stood there looking at me

That in a little while you would be touching me

I felt so lucky


My nephew George

My heart is yours xxx

You are my bright little ray


Why do we all dream?

Why do we all scream?


Of fame and praise 

I just want to amaze

Write a few plays

I just want to make a change


Looking for Soulfood

Angelfood


Indigo

Where do you go?

I hope the sun stays out because

The grey sky is horrible


Indigo

Where do you flow?

The ocean comes in and out

But when,I donot know


I'm in a pjs on a saturday night

Money is always tight


Maybe if I was brighter

Or weighed a little lighter


I would have the life I desire

I would have the life I admire


You make me smile when I dial


I wanna look into your eyes

I wanna listen to your cries

But I cant take your stealing,cheating lies

I dont think we will make it into the skies


Im really upset,I don't like goodbyes

But I'm running out of tries

Everytime my phone rings,my heart just flies

But I know it's not wise


Your more than a prize

I wanna sit beside you and watch the sunrise

I wanna slow dance in the candlelight

But your destroying everything

I don't have the energy to fight


I thought love would be better

Like a love letter

I thought their would be sunshine

But it ended up wetter

I hate the weather


I wanna feel like we are together

I really hoped you would be my protecter


You would be my helper

You would be my melter

Stars in the sky,go interstellar


You would make me sing capella

Make me feel like I'm cinderella

Hold up my umbrella

And be a story-teller


I want our eyes to meet

Our hands to touch forever


Find your niche

Say your piece


Trusting in a greater plan

Magic from on high




No comments:

Post a Comment