Wednesday 5 October 2022

Tide goes out

Tide goes out

Tide comes in

Show me a sign 

That I might win


I want to come out of this,singing


I wannabe 'the most to you'

I dont wanna be 'the ghost of you'

My heart was closed 

I chose the wrong roads

I want to compose and fit in nice clothes


Players


Players checking out different flavours

Picking up waiters

Why did they save us if they were going to betray us?

They say they crave us then wave us goodbye


Why does God create us?

When it feels like he hates us?

He sends us things that break us

Things that make us sad

Im out of my mind,mad


I try to pray everyday

Will he listen to what I say?

Isnt there an easier way to peace in my heart?

At the moment I dont feel so smart

When you dont see something coming 

And you fall apart

I just heard the strings of a harp


When your left for dead

And they never said why

When I walked to the bus stop

I wanted to cry

When I looked for friends

I wanted to die


Miles away

I need to smile and have some bravery


Tiktok

Lot's a performers out there

Its a message of light


Writing a song,saying

Don't do me wrong,saying

Will you keep me strong?

Put air in my lungs?


Three words on your tongue

My heart pounds and belongs


Is the search over?


Fond of you

But I dont wanna be stung by you


Another broken day

The velvet of butterfly wings 


'His sisters fingers fit lightly over the piano,

As if in flight'-Elizabeth Burns


The music lesson

It all began with middle C

Then,I wanted to play 

'Flight of the bumble bee'!

But its not so easy!!


I miss you

I miss you

Your love is blissful


Nice eyes and a kind soul

Trying not to check my phone

But without you I feel so alone


Rhythm of the waves

Adventure in the caves

In the sunny rays


A broken dreamer

Trying to make the world greener

Trying to be a good teacher

Trying to be a strong leader

Trying to make your day sweeter

Even be a bird feeder


The incense swirl

Like a lady twirls in the air

Its a cure for despair

Like a flower


The power of perfume


Scented girls

Wearing pearls

Full make-up

Facing the world


And then scented men

You breathe in and breathe in again


No comments:

Post a Comment