Wednesday 5 October 2022

The Lonely Tree

 The Lonely tree

The clouds are all I can see

I'm smelling the flowers

But nearby is a bumble bee

Please God set me free

Help me find the key


I'm writing my diary

I don't care about society


Amazed by God's words

Amazed by ladybirds

I wanted to be a traveller

Run through fields of lavender

Be friends with a hotel manager

And tan a nice colour


I wanna find some culture

Have the best summer


College


I go back to this time alot

It's when I forgot

To love myself

To enjoy myself

Forget about my weight and spots


Everyday I walked in

Eyes on me,what is she wearing?


Like a breeze among the flowers

Like the sun shining between the towers

Like New York lit up into the small hours

This time is ours

It's all that matters


The hour of my dreams

Music of a stream


Hollywood

People and torches

People and magical forces

People on white horses


Nice List

Christmas


You are on my nice list if

You treat me with respect

You are on my nice list if

I'm not your secret


You are on my nice list if

You are moral minded

You are on my nice list if

Things are not one-sided


Why?

Why does this happen?

Did I pick a bad one?

I can't get them to kiss me

Its like they have finished me


What do I do now?

I think we had our last row

My instincts say we had our time

I'm hoping for a sign


You hurt me

You shocked me

You shared no intimacy

Or behaved chivarlously


That something 

When you sing

I get goosebumps when I'm hearing

A perfect human being


I hope I will be seeing

I hope I will be believing

More,more of you

More of your truth

Call me your muse


Someone that knows my soul


The climber and the designer


The Queens Funeral


The church is completely full

Everyone is dressed in black

But the regalia is colourful,

So beautiful


Marching through London Town

You can hear the horses hooves

Walking in time

The beat of the drum,the rainbow above,

Is a sign


The flags are half mast,we think of the past

Our Queen of seventy years,

How did she last?


And now she will be re-united with

Prince Phillip 

We hope it will be idealic

She will see her parents and the Lord

We remember those she knighted with a sword


And now we welcome our new king

May he speak the truth and give his everything



No comments:

Post a Comment