Wednesday 5 October 2022

My bed lamp

 My bed lamp

You are my bed lamp

My 'New York' 'New York'

My hero Frank


An emotional fool

I wish you felt the same way too


A new tune in my heart

A new moon

Let us not part

A new bloom on the way

A brand new start


Healing and shining 


'Im your woman

Your my man

Im your yin

Your my yang'-Anon


'Youre a dream come true

You are the morning dew'-Anon


'Sway in synergy'-Anon


My soul,

Your soul

Our souls are born to glow

Like a river is meant to flow

It can go fast

It can go slow


With flowerbeds

Pinks and reds

A little gardening before Im dead

The sun on my legs


'Sweet tender soulmate'-Anon


Songs in the sky

The birds,the planes,the butterflies

The spaceships flying high

The Angels singing,day and night


He was like ice

Then paradise

A combination of spice


'They had the same soul vibe'-Anon


Forever ignited 

When we collided

Totally blinded

And everyone minded


'Hearts were created to be homelands'-Anon


He softly waters my heart

Like a flower,an early start

Like a drawing ,on a canal barge



No comments:

Post a Comment