Wednesday 5 October 2022

Until you touch me

 Until you touch me 

I lay awake all night


Looking forward to tomorrows dawn

You are the reason I was born


The door for love?

Open it


Perfectly happy

Love is being stupid together


The sun's jewellery 

So,so pretty

In the city or in the country


When the laughter stops

Or when you feel like your on the rocks

I still want to discover with you

Those beauty spots

Life is full of complicated plots

Unexpected knocks

But I still love you in case you forgot


Looking for a rainbow

Especially in this rainfall

I wanna have a brainstorm

There are people that are kind and warm


A hot day in Rome

Sweet nothings over the phone

A message and a strong hold

When we met,soul to soul


A hand over the magical wall


Cele Brity

Cele pretty


Your love,I just yearn it

I hope I can word it


You bring me back to base

I just want to kiss you,

Kiss your face

Kiss you slowly,without haste




No comments:

Post a Comment