Wednesday 5 October 2022

Weight

Weight


Feels like I'm running in circles

I hear the comments so hurtful

I do the work in the gym

But I always manage to sin


I really need to change 

Move into fast lane

Find another way to deal with the pain


I'm finding it really hard

I don't want to drop my guard

I look up at the stars

Just let me last a few more hours


I don't want to be fat

Or always sat

I need to act,

God help me,

Wake me up ,fast


The fun and the dreams of childhood

Running into the woods

Picking up sticks and little rosebuds

Jumping in puddles,playing in mud

Having a bath and blowing the suds!


Survival Guide (Youth work)


When I left school

I could't decide

I went to the wring college

I just wanted to hide

I woke up each morning and I cried

No one was onside


I was caught up in a riptide

I was hoping to be rescued and given a ride

I was hoping for a friend,

To be inspired

And everyday I really tried

Hoping for the right vibe

Hoping for help to arrive

I said my prayers and dreamed of a life


So much worry about what I was wearing

So much worry about if they were caring

I was in love I did so much yearning 

I didnt even do well at learning


Now,I am writing

I'm under the right lighting

It feels exciting

I'm practically flying!


But I need someone

I need a song


I need to right all those wrongs

I need to ignite the old and the young

But not with surgery and big bums


I saw a geyser

Even though your a player

You are a hot spring

You mean everything


I saw a waterfall

It went into my soul


You are in my stream

You are in my dream


I saw a big rainbow

You were my pot of gold

I couldn't wait to hold


I saw a ocean sunset,

It made your smile look perfect


Then I saw a comet

Just want to touch and text


I saw a white Angel

Floating in my window

She said 'You'll find love and have a hit single'


I wanna dream about you

Write a love scene about us too

I wanna sing and raise my wings


I wanna find a house 

I wanna find a home

Make a fire,stay warm inside

Invite friends for food and wine


The perfect sofa

Sitting outside looking for a supernova

A hot chocolate in my hand

Sweet kisses from my man


From inside

I like to listen to the thunderstorm


A haze of blue and green

The earth from Space

From the beginning,the air clean

It's a beautiful dream


A lover's tree

When he kissed me


'I want fires and dance and magic'-Anon


Can I get you to dance?


Fairy magic

How do they think of these gadgets?

I'm sitting under the Christmas tree

All I can think of is you and me


Where penquins dip and dive

I wanna feel alive


Story poem


Inside my house

Creeps a mouse

Looking for cheese,just an ounce


He crawls up the chairs up to the table

There's a tower of cheese,

And he carries what he 's able


God showering colour on the sky

I love the Northern Lights

Like the wind blowing a colourful skirt


I feel like weeping cloud

I haven't won the crowd

I haven't even wowed



No comments:

Post a Comment