Tuesday 6 December 2022

Daydreamers walking

 Day dreamers walking

Hand to hand,talking

I can't bare us parting


It started snowing

It was,

A luscious dream day

A reason to play!


Too deeply

Can you fall too deeply?

Can you give too freely?


I don't know where to begin

Schizophrenia is like being in prison

Voices and confusion,

Tears and harbouring an illusion


The brightest of loves diamonds

The strength of a fireman 

The heart of a writer that

Wants to see you shine brighter


Infinate and forever

The Milky Way

The Galaxy


Sweet poetry

Maybe they will listen to me

Instead of society

I have originality 


Waiting to be filled with

Stardust and moonbeams

I have so many dreams


The song of us

The back of the bus

The song of us

This world is just


God,

I have a prayer

That I will keep myself together

That I will be braver

Be in good temper


The fire of your love 

The sun,the stars above


The purity of a dove

A pair of satin gloves

The fragrance of a rosebud

The smell of burning wood


I'm still flying 

After our kiss

After our night together

After our bliss


Every cry,every tear

Every goodbye


Every cry,every low

Every high


Every cry,every truth

Every lie


Swirling leaves

At the front door

I find my keys

The house is warm



No comments:

Post a Comment