Tuesday 6 December 2022

Whitest dove

Whitest dove

Please dont fly away my love

Please dont die,my precious bud


Grace like a swan

Swans in love

It's beautiful what you can make out of wood


Lavenders in the day

Lavenders in the night


Under the sun at day

Under a lamplight


'Imagination is buried at a young age'-Anon


Each snowflake is a message of my love


'We need,light,hope and a spark'-Chris Troels Pedersen


The Purple Shop


I go in alot

Looking for shoes,and handbags and scarfs

Crystals for your bath

A singing toy that makes you laugh


You pick up your basket and the magic begins

Perfumes and creams

The dress of your dreams

The window always has a different theme


Sometimes your lucky and youll find a name

Sometimes you'll find an unopened game


Hundreds of books

Jewellery that you want to touch

A lovely smile from the shop assistent 


The Green Top


Green is the symbol of springtime and hope

We are here to give children ways to cope

Share a joke and throw them a rope


We want to Inspire!,light a fire

Show them their talents,show them

They have whats required 


We are like a Christmas Robin

We want to show them their stardom

Give them knowledge 

Give them a solid start


Help them make Friends and 

Smile with all kinds of sorts!!


Sophie our swimming swan 


Dream Italy


The colosseum

There's Gladiators,just wait and see em

Listen to how they fought for freedom

Stand in line with world travellers and Europeans


Dream France,Paris


The Eiffel Tower

My sweet flower

The Lourve Museum

The Mona Lisa,

The Da Vinci paintings,

To be near them


Dream 


He's like an ice cream

The tower of my dream

The ride that makes me scream

Unzipping my skin tight blue jeans


He's like an ice cube

Melting,I'm in the mood

In the nude!

Ready to be soothed


He's like a piece of chocolate

My little rhyming couplet

A planet thats in orbit

The starlit sky


He's my sunset

My sonnet

I am totally windswept



No comments:

Post a Comment