Tuesday 6 December 2022

Cutting ties

 'Cutting ties as therapy

Cutting ties to heal

Cutting ties for peace'-Billy Chapata


Softness and honesty

Someone that believes in me

Touches magically

Makes my dreams a reality


Someone that listens and no distance


Needs watering 

We all need watering

We all need to be fed


With you,all I want is bed


Convincing everyone of my magic 

Without being plastic

I want to be a classic

I want to be emblematic


Behind your eyes

I can't say goodbye

Because it makes me cry

You feel like heaven

I just can't describe


Season of heat

I hear you my sweet


An evenings reveries

And all of my dreams


Homely pleasures 

Sitting by the fire

Watching lot's of movies

Turned me into a cryer


Poetry 'A made thing'


The ladybirds arrive

How do they survive?

I wonder if they are wise

Do they advise?!!


Gentle,rocking melody

Will you come and slow dance with me?


A perfect poem

The rings of an onion

The body of an ancient Roman!!!


Alone in the sky


Personality and heart


Smiles of the fair 

Smiles of love

I see children everyday 

I love listening to what they say


Writings and sightings


I sing of brooks of blossoms 

I sing about all my problems

I wanna sing about you


Romantic rain

A kiss at the end of the lane

A kiss before you board the train

A kiss before you board the plane


I like your hair

I like being together


The velvety grass

Under my toes

I dont have feet

I have paws


The magic site

The magic website

Looking for a light


I can feel your body

Your sensitive body

Is this Godly?

You wanna watch me?


No comments:

Post a Comment