Tuesday 21 November 2023

A sinful touch

A sinful touch 

A petal plucked

I see your lust

I have to be with you,I must


Ribbons of joy


'There is a cake'-Childrens book Idea


A bag of chips

Connecting lips

I am a simple person


Sparkles on the snow

It's Christmas time

The fire is burning low

We are singing lots of rhyme

The treelights glow

Will that someone be mine?


Knows the language of stars

I'm looking for a romantic that knows

The language of stars


'Moongifted wings'-Anon


I am adoring the white Owl soaring


Sunshine charm

A Bible psalm

I want you on my arm


The winter is on its way

I hate the dark

I can't wait for the spring spark!

And going on daffodil parks!


A warm honey sun

Lot's of good clean fun

Sitting on a boat,built by your mum

Licking an ice cream yum yum

Or a screwball with bubblegum!


Shy flower

I didn't have any words

I didn't have any bravery at funfairs!

I just said my prayers


'I love to taste your fire'-Anon


White swan upon the lake

I walked past you everyday

On my way to school,so beautiful


Your smile

Your seduction

A Hollywood production

My own woodsmen


Every sunset with you

Every sunrise too


Love in your song

Angel smile


I need some power,a tower,some perfect rhyme


Side by side

Hand in hand

Forever on my lips


Sunblast light

Joy of the journey


Your sonnet

Your soul is my oxygen

A song by John Lennon

I want you to be my friend

Have an open hand


We share big fishes

We share soul kisses

We even wash up the dishes!


'Leaves me breathless,Lagoons and meadows'-Anon


A jazzy dream

People go to concerts to heal


Stars,

I am sat under a aria of love


Best two words in the world?

Fear not


Doing a handstand on velvety sand

A sweet story of me and you


Whitecaps of wonder

A pleasant reverie

Looking at the Mountain

Very special to me




No comments:

Post a Comment