Tuesday 21 November 2023

Exposing my heart

Exposing my heart

Like a piece of art

Waiting for cupids dart

Someone to fill my apple cart


'My cherub,my lamb'-Colin Mc Naughton


'To have no friends is a terrible thing

Left out of simply everything'-Angus Rymer


Sweet rainbows

Waiting for your kiss


I was always for you

I always knew

Life gave me many clues


Memory


Looking out for the sea

In the car on way to holiday

Asking,

Can I have another sweet?

Can we open the roof?

There's too much heat!


An intimate relationship

My life was always solo


Searching for an eternity

Feeling you inside of me

Like the tide washing over my body


I look at the stars and listen for pianos and guitars


In reverie?

Do you daydream of me?


My far away lover

Fill me with colour

Dont make me suffer


To fight aloud

Speak up,be proud

Amongst the clouds


So take this book

hold it tight 

May it inspire and

bring you light


A world of language

An English sandwich

English candy 


Period drama

Corsets and eyes


Pure and warm

I take a bite of sweetcorn

Up at dawn


Wear your worthiness like a crown

With a beautiful gown



No comments:

Post a Comment