Tuesday 21 November 2023

Travelling

Travelling 

Excitement and fear

A mix of emotion as I go to the ocean


Filled with hope

A new love song


Peaceful bliss

A movie kiss


The content of their heart and their embrace

The look on their face

Please don't erase or leave this place


The world is full

There's enough beauty to go around


Musical song sound

Soulmates found

Flowers growing from the dry ground


Sunset,a letter opened


Anxiety 

My inner critic


'Poetry is a anti-depressant'-Anon


I want friends like Angels and rebels

Friends like rainbows

They are purely essential


More importantly

Self love is magic


When your body peaks

And you want to speak

When you look your best

You feel like a special guest


Into the garden

A blooming flower

A love so rare


Like music from a symphony 

I'm looking out for chivalry

A little electricity

Into a good mystery 


The act of creation

An aviation

The British nation

A Cadbury sensation


The magical tin of biscuits!

Opening quietly and secretly delicious!


I imagine the rose swaying in the air

I imagine the blossom us drifting off together


Grandpa and Grandma


She blushed a deep crimson

When he walked into the room

Holding his saxophone getting ready to play a tune

A discoball above them


The Saxophonist loomed

The lady with the red hair

Sprayed her perfume


The sun went up this morning

So I will smile

The birds sang,he took my hand

So I will smile

I saw a dandelion flying 

So I will smile


No comments:

Post a Comment