Tuesday 21 November 2023

Love is sweet

Love is sweet

A chocolate,a kiss

The person you always miss

Just lying together is bliss


Sunlight on a stream

A moonlight beam

The days I dream


Sense and soul

I wanna have it all

I'm just waiting for your call

Staring at the wall


Why dont I go to church?

I can pray and sing at home

Thank God I am warm


'A fountain for us'-Dylan Thomas


Touch a flower

Blow a dandelion

Pick a leaf from a tree

These are the days I believe


Moonlight and lamplight


I am under your spell

A complete rebel

I hang on every story you tell


'I am Dolphined'


I'm jumping for joy

A child with a toy

I've put my Christmas presents in a row


Those nightlong eyes

A super spy

You make me cry

I don't know what to decide


You keep calling

I'll be forever falling


I wanna remember you in a drawing


A spirit in love

I filled up the tub

Let's take a bath together

With a glass of bubbles


A strong word

A strong bird


'Wrapped in innocence,diamonds and white'-Heather Grace Stewart


Purple buds and warm hugs

Two pieces of fudge!


You touch my hand as we look at the land

The possibilities in a baby grand


There's a understanding in your eyes

It makes me feel alive


Like I can survive

My time has arrived


At peace in the sunshine

When you are only mine

Pouring the wine


This is mankind

Together entwinned


Lake connect at sunset

A time to accept

Not worry about tech

Or the medication you have to collect


Eyes,a sea of blue

All I need is you


Even when the ocean gets high

I'll still look up at the sky


No comments:

Post a Comment