Tuesday 21 November 2023

I just want real

 I just want real


'There is transformative power in a smile,a hello,

An offer to help'-Heather Grace Stewart


On Canvas


I  always wanted to paint waves

Or a small rock containing crystals found in a cave


I always wanted to paint a face,a person

But I knew it would hurt them


I always wanted to paint water lilies

But I realised it wasn't in me!


So I stuck with fruit in a bowl

It wasn't me at all


I am treading water

About to go under

Can anyone see?


Truly in the air

Devotional


The celestial light

Up in the sky

I don't wanna say goodbye

let's have a another try


Looking for the magical place

A dreamy face


God,will you let me have a waist?

God,will you let me experience?

Have a taste?


A warm smile and hug

From the ones you love

Will I ever experience motherhood?

Give birth to my own fresh and blood?


Is there life beyond the stars and moon?


The star is a symbol of constancy and endurance


The eternal gaze

The heavens full of white topaz


'Stars,imagined as distant Angel,lighting the way'-James Joyce


Happiness shows

Smiling to a stranger

Helping people out of danger


A child singing 'Away in a Manger'


The gentle vibe of love

When a baby holds your finger

And you become a singer


This dance is eternal

It's here in my heart

A performing art


Musical magic in the blood

Grandpa played the Sax

Dad plays the drums

Mum used to sing

Uncle Johns piano playing


I remember lylic eyes

Walking into Howarth's Music


Tangerine Dreams

Looking at the orange tree

Holding an orange,big and juicy

Every segment,deliciously


I look through a telescope

A galaxy of possibility 


Strength of the Mountains

The purest of Fountains

Stars that need counting


Living on Downham

Biscuits in a round tin


'Be a rainbow and share your light'-Anon


Musical sounds of the birds

They call it planet earth


A peach dress as the sunsets

Spirit strong


Happy Birthday!

I wish you love and cake!!


'I like sweet cake'-Austin Tony Trummel


'My spectacular lunch break'-Austin Tony Trummel


'Shes a dream cake'-Austin Tony Trummel


'Words soft on my skin'-Anon


Moon song

I feel so fond

White witches with their wand


I wanna take a walk in the woods and feel

The enchantment of the moment

Bluebells under my feet

Blackberries I like to eat 

A tree log for a seat

A wild squirrel I want to meet




No comments:

Post a Comment