Tuesday 21 November 2023

Entering the club

Entering the club

Touching wood

Will I get a dance?


A heavenly light

A newborn baby

I hold you in delight

Day and nightly


You are so special

I want to give you everyone of the stars

If you are hurting

I will take away the cause

Even if you are lost on the moors


'A yellow glowing warmth'-Anon


All of this fog

I cannot see

I tell them my problems but they wont believe

I hate it when they tease


The psych ward walls

Tortured souls

Walking into the canteen

I justed wanted to scream


To see the sparkle of it all

Stare into the sky

Looking forward to your call

I think I have the right guy


All people are art

Travelling art


Party poem


Drinks and nibbles

Drums and cymbals


Careful you don't knock the crystals!


Great Ocean Road

The twelve Apostles


Sapphire waves

Crashing into caves

Taking photos in the suns blaze


The Bible


What does it say in heavens book?

Have you had a look?

The truth is in your gut


I'm honest and I'm true

I will always include you

Be woed by you

Share everything with you


Up in heaven with the Holy one

My daughters,my sons


No comments:

Post a Comment