Tuesday 21 November 2023

Bubblegum heart

Bubblegum heart


Buying bubblegum from the ice cream van

We heard the bell and we ran!

Sometimes we bought penny sweets and a Wham

Or a Magnum!!


Bubbles and cuddles


Simply beautiful passion

Imagine the blossom


'You are beautiful

You are bright

You are a shining ray of light'-Nicole Dake


Like a dance

Like a stream


There in the stars

I am smiling at you


The new light of a new day

I wish I could walk the length of your bay

Find a shell or a rock along the way


Draw a picture with my toe

Strangers saying hello


My sharings and my words


I wanna travel

Make love beside a Mountain


A forgotten truth

Your skin,your youth


To truly know you

To be close to you

A whole new dream


'Reach down into your deep roots and 

reclaim the poetry of your existence'-Matthew Liam Gardner


Your my sunlight and water

The original


Finally found you

Each rising sun


In your eyes

In your belly

In your heart

In your touch


Perfectly,your memory

For your smile

Put your hand in mine

I will keep you safe


Can you see?

Scars on my heart

Each day I wake up,are you gonna start?

You talk and you talk

I am falling apart


You used to be a beacon in the dark

Now you have left your dirty mark


My spirit whole

The dance has begun


No comments:

Post a Comment