Tuesday 21 November 2023

I want sweet days and roses

I want sweet days and roses

I wanna be the closest 

Like something they have in showbiz

Like that time at Cosys


The people were kind

The people were beautiful


I went to the market and felt comfortable


Commanding Art in a gallery

Commanding Art,a musical masterpiece

Commanding Art,

A statue in the street


Behind a dream

The hurt and the hope I feel

I want people to heal


Create in me courage Lord


'Create in me a sense of peace

So that my life maybe more complete'-Anon


Waves of laughter

Happy ever after

Every chapter

Dont make me shatter


Gorgeous to me

A chorus to me

A lotus flower

My finest hour


A good cry

A goodbye

A shooting star in the sky


I have an attitude of gratitude


A gratitude notebook


A good change 

A different lane


Halloween


Halloween

Coco bean

Candy dream


Ringing the door bell

Getting ready to scream!


Making slime,goey and green


Picking out a pumpkin

Carving it,drawing teeth in


A witch or a zombie

I believe in ghosts,completely


Lot's and lot's of sweeties

Haribo and Cadburys


Even when it's raining

And we are left waiting 


Halloween parties

How bright that star is


'My bright,warm light'-Anon


Pure song

Don't do me wrong

I dreamed so long

You are radiant fun


I open the curtains

Tangerine light


'Sunsets heart

A soothing light'-Daniella Carter-Wells


'Sunset photo,a precious gem

Each one unique,a visual hymn'-Daniella Carter-Wells


Poppy day

Remembrance Sunday

November 11th,11AM


A passionate red

So many dead

So many bled


Happiness and heat

A warm heartbeat

Sitting on a golden beach


Three days in Vegas

Will we win or will it break us?

A helicopter ride

The Grand Canyon,you should see its size!


Spontaniety and sin

As the wheel takes a spin


All the lights at night

Make me smile,such a sight


A kind and gentle guide

On the bus ride

Telling us about the history of the Hoover dam

Telling us about the Joshua trees covering the desert land


A glimpse


I went on a Hollywood tour to look at the celebrity houses

I hoped to see a Hollywood star

But their were no surprises

The view on the hill and the Hollywood sign

Taking photos and video time


I did take a few pictures

Wondering about their riches

The sun looking all citrus


'All will make sense in the end'-Anon


Beauty and song

The seed of my soul


Speaking to my soul

Our challenges are but stepping stones

To our goal


Lifes raging storm

Feeling alone


Christmas is on the way

The nutcracker ballet

Being with family


Sunset serenity

Existance and truth


Your sweet glow in the snow

The Christmas tree 

Decorated perfectly


No comments:

Post a Comment