Tuesday 21 November 2023

The weather is so cold

The weather is so cold

But I am feeling bold


Was gonna do my shopping online but it wont flippin load!


 I have a hot water bottle

But its you I want to cuddle!


Its you I want to fondle


'When I'm with you

I can breath again


When I'm with you

My spirit dances


When I'm with you

The world takes on colour'-Crystal Leevy


Destined for true love and bubbles

Destined for happiness and being the best


'A golden face'-Hazel Durham


Beautiful and rare

Diamonds in my hair

Looking for a love affair


Carol Service


Staring at the stain glass window

I can hear the bell's jingle


I look up at church

I'm still on the search

I wanna sing like an Angel


Away in a manger 

Or part of Silent night


Eating a mince pie

Stirring a mulled wine


Christmas cracker

Angelic actor


Please stop me from getting fatter

Please send someone for a natter


I wanna write you a letter

Make you feel special

Treat you so gentle

My brave rebel


Santa's footprints

Elves and mischief 

Giving the snowman a nose!


My eyes are closed

I cant sleep

Its Christmas Eve

I open the curtains and peep!


He is my strength

He is my breath

I want to protect

I wanna connect

I want resurrect


The Christmas trees are up

Lights in every shop


I wanna be the rose that blooms

I wanna be the brightest moon


The kisses 

The touch

The ray of you


The cold hard truth

I no longer have my youth

I no longer have proof

I didn't take any photos


The warm room

The fire on at winter

Opening a box of Lindo

I need to get to the gym though!


'Show of peach skies'-Anon


To reveal one's true self

Tell you how I felt


The role of a lover


To hold my hand tightly

Kiss me day and nightly

Whisper to me quietly


An infinite night

Once in your life


Why do you take it from me?

Hardwork is the key



No comments:

Post a Comment